Planning a Human Abuse Potential Clinical Trial?
HAP Capabilities at Our Kansas City Clinical Facility
Altasciences is a CNS Center of Excellence for research from discovery to preclinical to clinical. We have experience in a diverse range of human abuse potential (HAP) studies, such as for stimulants, opioids, and sedative hypnotics; and have conducted over 60 HAP trials over the last decade.
Sponsors choose our Kansas City Research Campus for their HAP studies for our:
- Experienced physicians who understand how to work with recreational drug users
- 36-bed specialty clinical unit in Kansas City for sequestering patient populations
- Upscale facilities that contribute to industry-leading retention rates for up to 60 days of consecutive confinement
- Pharmacies with USP 797 clean room with Class II biological safety cabinet
- Database of over 400,000 active participants including 45,000 at our Kansas City site alone. The database includes recreational abusers of opioids, stimulants, sedative hypnotics, and cannabinoids
You may also be interested in the following:
Join our upcoming webinars:
- Inside the Pharmacodynamic Toolbox: How Questionnaires, Models, and Tests of Cognition Can Accelerate the Development of CNS-Active Drugs
- Ethnobridging in Phase I Clinical Trials: Strategy for Enhancing Asset Value and Accelerating Global Drug Development
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.