WORKING IN UNISON
Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster. We have a number of opportunities for you to explore.
For U.S.-based positions, Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
LIFE AT ALTASCIENCES
Alta means elevated in Latin, reflecting our high standards and commitment to quality in everything we set out to accomplish as we advance the future of drug development.
At Altasciences, we believe in equal opportunities for all, and cultivate a diversified, inclusive, and respectful work environment.
Build your career at Altasciences — our entrepreneurial spirit drives our ever-growing business and sets us apart in the industry.
Learn more about what we do and where we do it.
A UNIQUE CRO
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The challenges and rewards of our work make every day promising and engaging.
I have been at Altasciences for the past 15 years and I feel that my contributions are appreciated and make a difference in my department and throughout the company. I am grateful for the multiple opportunities for career progression during these years. I enjoy working with a great team of experts that allows me to learn and grow more and more each day
Working at the Altasciences clinic means enjoying challenges. Clients’ needs are evolving and the studies are becoming more complex; it is necessary to be able to adapt. During these 15 years, I have worked with great teams. People who care about research and work hand in hand to achieve our objectives: the success of these studies.
Just like our CEO would say “A growing enterprise means opportunities”. With our latest acquisition, a preclinical site, it positions Altasciences as a leader in pharmacology development with a unique structure in the industry. So why not be part of the best?
Altasciences is a great place to work because every day comes with a new learning opportunity
I think Altasciences is a great place to work as we want to make sure that we take the best care of our clients and participants. I believe we all enjoy working together as a whole and we take pride in our jobs and our company. I have a charismatic attitude and I can be myself here and people accept and laugh at my quirkiness.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Customer Focus
- Quality and Excellence
- Employee Development
We are united by our core company values. We thrive on being the best that we can be, in all that we do — quality and integrity being at the core of who we are.
Above all, we recognize that our success stems from our employees and their contributions.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We understand the value of diverse voices and viewpoints and are committed to fostering an inclusive, lively community within our walls and across our industry. If you have a disability, and you believe you need reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application for a U.S.-based position, please email the appropriate H.R. Team.
Harmony between your personal and professional life is key to bringing your best to work every day. That’s why we have implemented a variety of programs to support our employees in achieving this goal.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements (remote work, shifts, etc.)
- Corporate rates for a variety of services
- Flexible group insurance benefits plan
- Employee referral program
- Continuous learning and development
We take pride in engaging in the communities where we work and live. Initiatives include Christmas gift drives for kids, food and winter clothing drives, Dare to Give breast cancer fundraising, and school supplies campaign. All of us bring the same passion, commitment, and dedication present in our work to our community involvement.
Altasciences' team (nicknamed the A-Team) is a group of diverse, motivated, and talented people dedicated to excellence, science, and making an impact. Click on the tiles below to get to know some of our team better.
- Ben Reed, BSBen Reed, BSBen Reed is the Executive Vice President of our CDMO facility in Philadelphia, PA, ensuring that manufacturing and analytical services run smoothly, while discovering innovative ways to streamline operations for our sponsors.
- Dr. David Nguyen, MD, MBADr. David Nguyen, MD, MBADr. David Nguyen is an anesthesiology-trained General Manager and Medical Director officer at our Los Angeles clinical facility, with experience in all major inpatient surgical specialties.
- Dr. Gaetano Morelli, MDDr. Gaetano Morelli, MDDr. Morelli joined Altasciences in 2017 as a Medical Advisor/Consultant for complex studies. He quickly transitioned to Clinical Principal Investigator before becoming a Chief Medical Officer in 2020.
- Dr. Lynne Le Sauteur, PhDDr. Lynne Le Sauteur, PhDDr. Le Sauteur joined Altasciences in September 2019, and leads a team of over 200 scientists involved in bioanalysis, immunogenicity, biomarkers, and immunomodulation assessments for large and small molecules, oligonucleotides, and gene therapy.
- Dr. Anahita Keyhani, PhDDr. Anahita Keyhani, PhDDr. Anahita Keyhani is Altasciences' Senior Director of Scientific Operations, Mass Spectrometry and Method Development. She joined Altasciences in May 2015, and leads a team of over 30 scientists dedicated to regulated bioanalytical method development, validation and sample analysis, from preclinical to Phase IV clinical drug development.
- David GrégoireDavid GrégoireDavid Grégoire joined Altasciences as Director of Quality Assurance in 2012. In 2014, he was appointed Vice President, Quality Systems, with overall responsibility for the QA groups and the implementation of quality systems across the organization.
- Francis DouvilleFrancis DouvilleFrancis Douville joined the Altasciences team in 2018, as Vice-President, Technical Operations, for our preclinical facility in Seattle, Washington. Francis oversees our scientific services, validation and equipment, and training groups, as well as leads the anatomic pathology group.
- Mike BroadhurstMike BroadhurstMike Broadhurst joined the Altasciences’ team in 2018. As the General Manager for our Preclinical Services facility in Seattle, Mike works closely with the Altasciences Executive Management Team to ensure quality preclinical services for our clients.
- Ingrid HolmesIngrid HolmesIngrid joined Altasciences in 2011, as Vice President of Clinical Operations at the Montreal site, a facility currently housing seven clinical units with 265 beds, and dedicated driving simulators for cognitive studies.