The Advantages of Working with a Canadian CRO
Conducting your early phase clinical research in Canada for novel compounds can provide significant advantages. Altasciences’ Canadian clinical pharmacology unit offers 25 years of experience, and can ensure you receive the quality data you need for faster, more informed go/no-go decisions.
Here’s how we support you in Canada:
- 265-bed with over 200 clinical trial experts
- Dedicated USP 797 certified pharmacy that can handle Schedule I classification
- 15-minute drive to our bioanalytical laboratory for small/large molecule analysis, PD biomarkers, and flow cytometry
- Proven recruitment with a database of over 50,000 active participants
- Access to special populations and patients for proof-of-concept (POC) arms
- Neuro/CNS specialization—human abuse potential (HAP), cognition, pain models, and CFS collections
- 10 on-site driving simulators with 13,000+ simulated drives conducted
- 14 Principal Investigators—four with GI, ophthalmology, and general practitioner background
- Access to specialty physicians for protocol-specific needs
- Strong relationship with Health Canada and over 120 submissions per year
Virtually step inside our Montréal facility: WATCH NOW
You may also be interested in the following:
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services.