All You Need to Know About Our Clinical Sites in 11 Minutes
Altasciences’ clinical facilities are dedicated to the conduct of early phase and clinical pharmacology trials in a wide range of therapeutic areas. They are conveniently located close to major metropolitan areas in the U.S. and Canada to ensure a robust participant database.
Our clinics are flexible and adaptable for single or multi-site clinical trials. We have created upscale facilities with accommodations delivering industry best recruitment and retention rates.
- Over 500 beds
- On-site USP 797 certified pharmacies
- Upscale amenities for both short and long-term stays
- 24/7 state-of-the-art safety and security features
- Full-time, dedicated staff
- Design, conduct, analysis, and reporting available on all studies
- Combined database of over 40,000 participants
- Close proximity to major hospitals
Virtually step inside our clinics
by clicking the links below.
|KANSAS CITY, KS||LOS ANGELES, CA||MONTREAL, CANADA|
Request a full virtual tour of our clinical facilities or contact us for more information.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Web page: Phase 1 Clinical Trial Units
- E-book: First-in-Human Solution
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.