The Brain on Drugs ― a Discussion with Neuroscientist Dr. Denise Milovan
This on-demand webinar focuses on the importance of including biologic and cognitive pharmacodynamic markers in your early phase clinical trials.
Presenters Dr. Beatrice Setnik and Dr. Denise Milovan unpack:
- Strategic information collected through targeted cognitive markers
- How cognitive endpoints guide the design of clinical trials
- Specialty studies to help make informed clinical development decisions
- Why include biomarkers in early phase trials, including neurology and inflammation
To learn more about our CNS-driven solutions, speak with our experts.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Webinar: The Many Facets of Early Phase Evaluation of Psychedelics in Psychiatry
- The Altascientist: Maximizing Drug Formulation for First-in-Human Trials
- Webpage: Human Abuse Potential Capabilities
- Fact Sheet: Bioanalytical Services
- Video: Altasciences ― Fully Integrated Drug Development Solutions
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.