A Closer Look At Our On-Site Compounding Pharmacies
Altasciences' dedicated pharmacists bring a wealth of expertise in controlled substances and complex compounding, ensuring maximum precision and safety standards.
What you can expect:
- USP 797 certified clean rooms with Class II biological safety cabinets.
- Negative pressure, HEPA-filtered extemporaneous compounding rooms equipped with the advanced PowderSafe™ ductless balance enclosure, guaranteeing sterile and controlled environments for multiple dosage forms.
- Electronic security access to the pharmacy and video monitoring.
- 24/7 monitoring of temperature and humidity.
- Licenses for Schedule I through IV drug substances.
- Adherence to harmonized pharmacy-specific SOPs based on cGMP principles at our three clinical pharmacology units.
- Exceptional inspection results from major regulators such as the FDA, HC, EMA, and MHRA.
- Extensive experience in extemporaneous and intravenous preparation, including biologics.
- Fully equipped to support all types of IP administration forms.
Clinical Supply Manufacturing
Integration with our manufacturing team, ensuring flexibility and adaptability to meet the evolving needs of your studies throughout your drug development program or study.
You may also be interested in the following webpages:
DID YOU KNOW?
Our CDMO team offers formulation development and manufacturing of your API, from discovery through commercialization. We also provide analytical testing, ICH stability storage and testing, as well as finished product and release testing. We can manufacture almost every dosage form on the market.