COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR — Cell-Based Assays
Key Considerations for Developing
In this complimentary webinar, Dr. Danielle Salha, Senior Director, Immunochemistry and Immunology, Ligand Binding Assays, discusses key parameters to consider during method development to support drug potency and immunogenicity characterization.
- Reducing development timelines and management of critical reagents
- Important parameters to consider for NAb method development and for the development of potency assays
- Management of critical reagents to support long-term clinical studies
- Advantages of using the same method for both immunogenicity assessment and product characterization
- Challenges that may be encountered when developing cell-based assays
You may also be interested in the following:
- Ligand Binding Capabilities
- Bioanalytical Assay List
- The Altascientist — Validation of Immunogenicity Assays
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.