Fast and Reliable Data for Your First-in-Human Trials
Data gathered during first-in-human (FIH) trials is critical to making go/no-go decisions in drug development. At Altasciences, we provide you with:
- Timely sample analysis and scheduling flexibility
- Rapid turnaround of PK/PD analysis between cohorts (within 48 to 72 hours)
- Excellent communication and information sharing between clinic and lab
- Early proof-of-concept signals
Our focus on early phase research, our integrated preclinical, clinical, manufacturing, and laboratory operations ensure data is shared with full transparency. PK analysis is built into your program schedule from the start, and dosage adjustments can be accommodated for safe and quick
Partner with us to get quality data you can rely on, fast.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Fact Sheets:
- Webpage: Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics Capabilities
- Podcast: Certificate of Analysis Essentials for Regulatory Bioanalysis
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.