Flow Cytometry Solutions to Support Your Preclinical and Clinical Studies
Altasciences’ offers scalable flow cytometry solutions, and leverages extensive knowledge to help ensure a smooth transition from preclinical to clinical studies. We provide you with:
- Dedicated flow cytometry scientists available to you early in the process to help determine the most appropriate strategy for non-GLP, GLP, and GCP testing
- Extensive knowledge with exploratory and GLP studies from panel development to validation
- Design and development of receptor occupancy (RO) assays
- Strategically located laboratories in both the U.S. and Canada.
- State-of-the-art instrumentation
- Rapid turnaround between sample collection and analysis
Altasciences has the same instrumentation in its U.S. preclinical site and Canadian site, which allows assay transfer for easy transition from preclinical to clinical studies.
Speak to a flow scientist for guidance on your assay development or validation strategy.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Webpage: Therapeutic Areas of Clinical Research
- Fact Sheet: First-in-Human Trials Capabilities
- The Altascientist: Facing Bioanalytical Challenges
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.