How is Partnering With Altasciences for Your First-in-Human Clinical Trials Different?
Advancing your molecule to first-in-human (FIH) clinical trials is a major milestone in your drug development program. Altasciences is here to help you get there, conduct your study, and provide you with a full range of complementary services.
- Regulatory Expertise: Our regulatory advisors have extensive experience navigating complex regulatory processes, ensuring your IND and CTA applications are submitted and processed swiftly and efficiently.
- Scientific and Operational Expertise: You can trust our team to deliver high-quality, customized solutions for your clinical trial needs.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: We offer a wide range of manufacturing services to support your preclinical and clinical trials.
- Bioanalysis: With over 260 highly trained specialists and a capacity of over 60K study samples per month, Altasciences has the capacity to process your data quickly.
- Project Management: A single, dedicated project manager, along with a proprietary information-sharing database, means you only have to Tell Us Once™. Learn more about Altasciences' FIH solutions.