Manufacturing Solutions for Your Ophthalmic Products
Ophthalmic Drug Delivery
Altasciences’ CDMO experts can support your ophthalmic drug development program for a wide range of ocular diseases. We take you seamlessly from the clinic to market, with high-quality formulation development and manufacturing of various dosage forms, including liquids, gels, and injectables.
Altasciences’ specialties include:
- All small molecule ophthalmic products, including potent compounds and controlled substances
- GMP/GLP-compliant, FDA-registered facility, with DEA License for Schedules I-V
- Class C manufacturing suites for development and clinical/commercial batches
- Flexible filling options, including vials, tubes, multi-dose bottles, cartridges, pre-filled syringes, droppers, and custom containers
- Terminal sterilization of your ophthalmic drug products
- Scale options from small batches up to 400L
- Milling capabilities for micro and nanosuspension products
- Analytical support for method development, validation, and ICH stability testing
- High-performance, mucoadhesive topical excipients
- Bioadhesive, monograph-compliant topical excipients
- Packaging of your ophthalmic therapeutics
- Regulatory, scientific, and operational guidance
Book a consult with one of our experts to learn more about our solutions and how we can support your program.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Fact Sheet: Comprehensive Services for Ophthalmic Drug Development
- Webpage: Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Analytical Service
Did you miss our webinar titled “The Development of Nanosuspension Formulations for Poorly Soluble Drugs”? View it ON-DEMAND!