Mastering Drug Safety: Your Passport to Successful Pharmacology
Navigating the Depths of Safety Pharmacology
Altasciences can help you assess the impact of your therapeutic entity on vital organ systems before first-in-human trials begin. Our experts conduct the core battery of safety pharmacology tests required by international regulatory guidelines, which include cardiovascular function, respiratory function, and central nervous system behavior, as well as combined and supplemental studies, if needed.
You can expect a robust program suited to your unique needs to support your IND submission and minimize potential risks, so you can transition smoothly from preclinical to clinical pharmacology.
• the benefits of combining safety pharmacology studies (i.e., cardiovascular and
• safety pharmacology endpoints in general toxicity studies.
QUESTIONS? SUBMIT AN INQUIRY.
You may also be interested in the following:
• Fact Sheet: Safety Pharmacology Studies
• Podcast: Altasciences’ Scientific Experts Discuss Safety Pharmacology
• ICH Guidance for Industry: S7A Safety Pharmacology Studies for Human Pharmaceuticals