Options and Opportunities for Safety Pharmacology Studies
Help guide the safe performance of clinical trials through design and conduct using thorough data from safety pharmacology studies.
Read The Altascientist Issue 13 – Safety Pharmacology Guidelines and Practices
Efficiencies in time and resources, as well as certain analytical advantages, can be realized by:
- combining safety pharmacology studies (i.e., cardiovascular and respiratory) where appropriate
- including safety pharmacology endpoints in general toxicity studies
You may also be interested in the following:
- Brochure: Safety Pharmacology Capabilities
- Podcast: Altasciences’ Scientific Experts Discuss Safety Pharmacology (10 mins.)
- ICH Guidance for Industry S7A Safety Pharmacology Studies for Human Pharmaceuticals
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.