Planning a First-In-Human Clinical Trial?
Unique FIH Solutions for Small and Large Molecules
Advancing your molecule to first-in-human (FIH) clinical trials is a major milestone. Our FIH solution provides a customized approach that is safe, and delivers quality data with speed and ease.
Access the e-book here to learn more.
This e-book provides an overview of how our unique process can facilitate your early phase clinical program:
- Small molecule manufacturing experts quickly formulating your drug product and delivering it to the clinical site, ready for dosing.
- Coordinated processes running between the clinic and the bioanalytical lab.
- Timed interim sample analysis for proactive dose escalation decisions and rapid turnaround of PK/PD analysis between cohorts.
- Transparent communication between teams and locations, and strict attention to early phase timelines.
- Delivery of high-quality data utilizing our database of over 400,000 normal healthy volunteers and strict safety protocols.
Speak with one of our experts.
You may also be interested in the following:
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.