Safety Pharmacology ― Key Considerations for a Successful Study
In this edition of The Altascientist titled Safety Pharmacology Guidelines and Practices, discover how to reduce the use of test animals, save time, and ensure quality data by:
- Combining safety pharmacology studies when appropriate
- Including safety pharmacology endpoints in toxicology studies
Read The Altascientist
Speak with our experts to learn more about our combined cardiovascular/respiratory safety pharmacology capabilities.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Webpage: Preclinical Services
- Fact Sheet: Safety Pharmacology
- Podcast: Science, 3Rs, and Animal Welfare with Dr. Megan R. LaFollette from 3RNA
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.