Scientific Journal on the Intricacies of CNS Drug Development
In this issue of The Altascientist, we detail the complexities of central nervous system (CNS) drug development programs. In addition, we share how partnering with an integrated CRO/CDMO can reduce your timelines by up to 40% as your compound advances through each study phase.
Topics covered include:
- Preclinical safety and toxicity testing
- Formulation and manufacturing for nonclinical and clinical studies
- Maximizing early phase clinical trials
- Bioanalytical considerations
Questions? Consult with our experts and tell us how we can support your program.
Related resources that may interest you:
- Podcast: High Potency Manufacturing Solutions
- Webinar: Practical Approaches When Conducting Clinical Trials With Psychedelics
- Educational Video: Development Strategies for Neurological Drugs
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.