Scratching the Surface of Nonclinical Dermal Testing
Altasciences Simplifies Dermal Safety Testing for You
To bring your molecule from discovery to clinical proof-of-concept and beyond, Altasciences' team of toxicologists and technicians provides a wide range of dermal services. We work with you to develop new or validate existing dermal models, and perform GLP and non-GLP toxicology studies to support both 505(b)(2) and new chemical entity regulatory filings.
When you partner with Altasciences, you benefit from a CRO who can:
• Conduct safety assessments on both small and large molecules
• Design and conduct standard and specialty dermal toxicology studies that support your FDA filings
• Assess topical therapies using miniature swine and nonhuman primates
You may also be interested in these related resources:
• Webpage: Full Range of Preclinical Drug Development Solutions
• Fact Sheet: Preclinical Services Capabilities
• The Altascientist: Planning Your Preclinical Assessment
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.