Take a Tour of our State-of-the-Art Manufacturing and Analytical Facility
From formulation to commercialization, Altasciences’ 64,000 square-foot, purpose-built FDA-inspected GMP facility features an analytical lab, a Research & Development formulations lab, and multiple manufacturing suites with cutting-edge Grade C cleanrooms, including segregated and dedicated potent handling areas. Our CDMO experts have over 100 years of combined experience in the management of pharmaceutical manufacturing and laboratory operations.
Our expertise includes:
- Liquid and powder-filled capsules
- Nano-milled suspensions
- Terminally sterilized injectables
Request a full virtual tour of our Philadelphia site today or contact us.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Webpage: Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Analytical Services
- The Altascientist: Maximizing Drug Formulation for First-in-Human Trials
- Webinar: Overcoming the Challenges of Manufacturing and Clinical Trials
- Podcast: Altasciences’ Manufacturing Solutions, Liquid-Filled Capsules
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.