Take a Virtual Tour of our State‑of‑the‑Art Bioanalytical Laboratories
From Discovery to Preclinical to Phase IV, Altasciences’ Laboratory Sciences team of over 260 scientific experts specialized in bioanalysis, ligand binding assays (LBA), mass spectrometry, immunology, biomarkers, and PCR, operates in three strategic locations in proximity to our preclinical and clinical sites. We aim to provide top quality data for TK, PK, and PD determinations to support your preclinical and clinical studies.
Our LC-MS/MS and LBA laboratories feature:
- Capacity to analyze over 60,000 study samples per month
- Designated containment level 2 areas for risk group 2 pathogens
- State-of-the-art instrumentation
- SCC GLP accreditation
- On-site 24/7 security
Catch a glimpse of the facility here.
Request a full virtual tour of our bioanalytical laboratories or contact us for more information.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Podcast: Three Laboratories ― One Vision, with Dr. Lynne Le Sauteur
- The Altascientist: Microsampling ― Applications, Benefits and Considerations
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.