Take a Virtual Tour of our State‑of‑the‑Art Preclinical Facility
With over 25 years’ experience conducting safety assessment, Altasciences’ preclinical facility in Seattle offers a wide array of solutions, including IND/CTA and NDA-enabling safety assessment, as well as laboratory services for both small and large molecules.
In this 210,000-square-foot, purpose-built facility, Altasciences can thoroughly assess the safety of your molecules with a full range of in vivo GLP and non-GLP preclinical evaluation studies in both rodent and non-rodent species. We’ve conducted over 2,400 safety studies at this site, which features:
- 140 custom-design animal rooms, including European housing
- 4,500 sq.-ft. archive facility
- Capacity to house ~3,000 NHPs, ~500 Canines, ~100 Swine, ~12,000 Rodents, ~800 Rabbits
- AAALAC accreditation
- USDA registration
- OLAW assurance
- BSL-2 certification
Catch a glimpse of the facility here.
Request a full virtual tour of our Seattle site or contact us for more information on our newest preclinical site in Scranton.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Webpage: Preclinical Drug Development Solutions
- Podcast: Science, 3Rs, and Animal Welfare with Dr. Megan R. LaFollette from 3RNA
- Webinar: Comparison of the U.S. FDA and Health Canada CTA submission Process to Support First-in-Human Phase I Studies
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.