Tour our Analytical Laboratory
Altasciences’ analytical laboratory services teams support a full range of pharmaceutical and nutritional supplement testing capabilities, as stand-alone or as part of an integrated service offering, including:
- APIs, excipients, and packaging components
- Drug product release and stability testing
- Analytical method development, qualification, and validation
- On-site ICH stability storage and testing
Join our Executive Vice President of Operations, Ben Reed, on an exclusive virtual tour of our state-of-the-art analytical laboratory, and learn about the advanced equipment and techniques used by our scientists to ensure the quality and success of your drug development program.
Want a more in-depth virtual or in-person tour of our 64,000-square-foot manufacturing facility? Request one here.
Questions? Speak with an expert.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Webpage: Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing and Analytical Services
- Fact Sheet: Pharmaceutical Analytical Services
- Webpage: Bioanalytical Services
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.