Transitioning Novel Scientific Workflows to Routine Bioanalysis
Join Dr. Anahita Keyhani for a discussion on proactive, effective, and efficient bioanalytical project management, and the positive impact it can have on your drug development program.
Topics covered include:
- The framework for successful bioanalytical support at various phases and for different types of studies
- Bioanalytical critical control points (operational, logistical, technical, and scientific) to proactively manage for successful project progression
- Bioanalytical communication flow and key stakeholders for different types of studies
You may also be interested in the following:
- Fact Sheet: Clinical Sample Kits
- Webpages: Bioanalytical Services
- Webinar: Critical Sample Handling Processes for Preclinical and Clinical Studies
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.