Virtually Step Inside Our Los Angeles Clinical Facility
Altasciences’ clinical facilities are dedicated to the conduct of early phase and clinical pharmacology trials in a wide range of therapeutic areas. Strategically located in one of the most ethnically diverse regions of the U.S., our Los Angeles clinic works in unison with our eight other sites to offer an integrated drug development solution from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept and beyond.
What you can expect:
- 80,000 square-foot, purpose-built facilities
- Dedicated USP 797 pharmacy
- On-site CAP and CLIA-accredited safety reference laboratory
- PBMC processing site Database of over 55,000 active participants
- 180 beds
- 180 clinical experts
- Renowned industry-wide Asian ethnobridging capabilities
Virtually step inside our L.A. clinic here: Clinic Tour - Los Angeles, California
You may also be interested in the following:
- Video: Quick Chat With Dr. Dave — Discovering Our L.A. Clinical Site
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services.