Clinical Research Solution for Ophthalmic Products
Altasciences has extensive experience conducting early phase clinical trials for ophthalmic products targeting numerous eye diseases and disorders, such as open angle glaucoma, ocular hypertension, and dry eye.
Our clinical solution includes:
- In-house ophthalmologist with over 20 years of experience
- Three North American inpatient units from coast to coast with over 500 beds — fully equipped inpatient and outpatient capabilities
- Robust network of ophthalmology sites in close proximity to our clinics to conduct studies on both the front and back of the eyes
- Database of over 400K participants for healthy normal and patient recruitment
Book a consult with one of our experts to learn more about our solution and how we can support your program.
You may also be interested in the following:
- Fact Sheet: Ophthalmology Clinical Research Services
- Webpage: Comprehensive Solutions for Ophthalmic Drug Development
- The Altascientist—A scientific journal: The Complexities of Early Phase Ophthalmic Drug Development
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.