The Real Reason Why Sponsors Choose Liquid-Filled Capsules Over Tablets in Drug Development
Applications Of Liquid-Filled Hard‑Shell Capsules In Drug Development
Often selected for drugs with poor solubility/bioavailability, liquid-filled hard-shell capsules (LFHCs) have various applications and specific benefits over other solid oral dosage forms in different phases of pharmaceutical development.
In this issue of The Altascientist, you will find:
- Applications of LFHCs
- Advantages of LFHCs over other solid oral dosage forms
- The process for developing an LFHC formulation
- The role of excipients
- CASE STUDY: The Rapid Development of an LFHC Formulation of Cannabidiol
Contact us to optimize your drug development by using liquid-filled capsules.
Got a few more minutes? Check these out.
- Infographic: Top 5 benefits of liquid-filled capsules over tablets
- Quick Chat: Advantages of using liquid-filled capsules as a dosage form in clinical trials
Altasciences transforms the traditional outsourcing paradigm by simplifying and streamlining drug development solutions, whether for a single study or multiple programs, to offer an integrated/synchronized approach to CRO and CDMO services from lead candidate selection to clinical proof of concept, and beyond.